Monday, August 11, 2008

Bike Trailer


I have been wanting a bike trailer to pull Kolby along on my bike with me for a quite some time. A week ago we finally got one, it took us a while to decide what kind of bike trailer we wanted to buy, and in the end we ended up getting one that we found for a good deal, but we have really liked it so far, It has been really fun going on bike rides as a family, their are two paved bike trails that are close to where we live, so we have been going on those quite a bit. Anyways it gives us another activity that we can now include Kolby in, so it has been great!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good one. We need to use ours more, I think we are gonna take them when we go grandma sit.

Jessica said...

It looks really nice! I have wanted to get one for us, but I am not as motivated to go for a bike ride. Plus Brian doesn't have a bike, he said the only bike that he will own is a motorcycle. Oh well.

Mike and Deanne said...

Cute! Looks like he likes it! And he looks really comfy - riding in style! It was fun to get to spend a little time with on him Saturday! I,m looking forward to next week, too!

Kristy said...

Yeah, you finally got a bike trailer!!!! It looks so nice, I love taking my kids in mine. I wish I lived by a nice bike trail.

Whitney said...

That looks like fun! My sister wants me to get a bike and a bike trailer so I can go with her. I just might have too.

Emily said...

What a great way to work out! I very much look forward to having kids so I can chase after them and take them for rides. Working at a desk all day can do a number on ya! :)

Nick and Emily said...

Hey Janelle, this is Emily Hillman Wilson. Your little boy is so cute. I found your blog through Emily Tew's and just wanted to say hi. Our blog is emilyandnicholas.blogspot.com. Hope everything is going good for you guys!