I decided to post some of Kolby's newborn pictures. Whenever I look at these pictures I can't believe how fast the time goes. He has changed so much in 20 months! I'm glad I have pictures because otherwise I don't think I would remember what he looked like at all of his different stages.
December
11 months ago



9 comments:
What a cutie! He looks so differant but I can still tell that he is Kolby :) It is crazy how much kids can change in just a couple years!
So cute!! I bet looking at these pictures gets you excited for the new baby. I can't wait to find out what you are having.
CUTE! I can't wait to find out what you are having either! Yay!
These pictures are so cute! In his baby pictures I think Kolby looks a lot like Brady...i'm sure you've heard that before.
I heart your blog! Check out my blog for more details!
Ahh! What a sweet baby! I remember all the little snuggle times I got to have with him when he was tiny!
He is so cute! It makes me want another one, just for a second though.
I heart your blog. Come check my blog out for more details!
He's such a little cutie! He looks like Kolby even back then, but a teeny tiny version. He's got the greatest big little personality too. You guys are doing a great job. I'm sure you'll rock as second timers too (0:
Post a Comment