Monday, December 15, 2008

Lots of Snow!!!

.
This is a flower Brandon brought home for my birthday, that I am just barely getting around to posting.

Today I got Kolby bundled up to go play in the all the fluffy white snow outside. He didn't like it as much as I thought he would because we could only find one mitten, and so every time he fell down in the snow he would freak out when his unmittened hand touched the snow, but at least we got out of the house. Not much else is going on, Brandon and I are both done for the semester, and getting excited for Christmas!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Beautiful flower, how sweet of Brandon. Kolby looks cute all bundled up. Playing in the cold snow doesn't last long when they are that age.

Mike and Deanne said...

Fun! All the snow's crazy! Sure makes it seem more like Christmas time though, huh?

Jessica said...

Kolby is so cute. Your flower is really pretty, that was really sweet of Brandon.

Anonymous said...

Pretty flower! Next time put socks on his hands if you can't find your mittens. He is too cute all bundled up.

Randy and Tasha said...

That is a ton of snow! Did you build a snowman? that's my favorite thing to do in the snow. That's pretty funny about the mittens.