Saturday, October 3, 2009

Family Pictures!!!



So I know, I hardly ever blog anymore, the main reason being because we don't have internet out on the ranch where we live. The ranch where we live is so remote, that the only way to get high speed internet is through satellite, which is kind of pricey, so we're are trying to live without for a while, but whenever we are visiting family I can't resist blogging. These are some pictures taken of us at our new home. We really do have an amazing view from our front yard of the mountains. I need to post some more pictures of Cooper he has grown and changed so much over the past few months. Kolby also is growing like crazy lately, (he can reach, or climb and reach everything.) Well sorry I have neglected everybody else's blogs as well as my own, hopefully one of these days we will get internet again, so I can keep in touch with everybody better.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You have such a cute family!! I love all the pictures of the boys!

The Goldthorpe Family said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Glad to hear that you and the family is doing well. Cute family pics! i can't believe how big Cooper is! They grow up so fast :)

Amy said...

I love the pictures Janelle. It looks so beautiful there. We need to come and visit :) Don't you just love ranch life.

Amiee said...

Wow!! You're kids are getting so big...and soooo adorable!! I'm glad to hear that you're still alive and doing well! :)

Mike and Deanne said...

Hey! Fun pics - Holli and I are excited to come to see you this week!

Kristy said...

LOVE the pictures!