Wednesday, March 3, 2010

California/Disneyland Trip!

Click here to view these pictures larger

5 comments:

Jessica said...

It looks like you had alot of fun! Your boys are so cute!! I love the picture of Kolby on on of the rides, you can tell he just loved it!

Ryan and Bryanne said...

So fun! I love Disneyland,looks like you guys had a good time!

Alissa Empey said...

Fun! Cute pictures :)

Emily said...

Hey Janelle,
Its Emily (Surerus) Jones. I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog, I just wanted to know if your trip was nice taking two little ones? We are planning to take our four little ones all under 5 next spring and I am a little nervous that it will be a nightmare and we will wish we waited until they are older? Was there alot for little little kids to do? I haven't been for so long and the thought of all that travel and money I can just see the fits and night mare unfolding! My husband tells me not to worry that it will be fine but you know how things can go sometimes with little kids. email me about it of I will check back for a comment. mattandemily@hotmail.com THANKS!

Kristy said...

Looks like an awesome trip!! Love your orange shirt!