Kolby is getting pretty close to walking on his own. He has taken a couple steps by himself but most of the time he likes to walk along the couches or against the wall. He kinda reminds me of myself at the skating rink always staying by the wall. He just needs a little bit more confidence and he'll be walking everywhere. He also just got his first 2 teeth on the bottom a couple of weeks ago. Finally!!!
December
11 months ago



4 comments:
Janelle Kolby is so cute! I love his cowboy outfit. He'll be running before you know it. I bet he'll be a speed walker, like he was a speed crawler!
Kolby is so cute! He finally got his frist 2 teeth, huh!! I love his little smile!!!
Kolby is a cutie! Watch out, because next he'll be climbing up on your couch and jumping on it!
Aah cute Baby! Your site is cool, I like the horses behind it, wow!
Post a Comment