Sunday, March 2, 2008

This is a picture of Kolby I took a month ago on his birthday eating cake or I guess I should say playing with his cake. He is a pretty picky eater, the only vegetable he likes is sweet potatoes, he loves junk food like chips, and ice cream, but we try to get some healthy stuff down him to. He has been trying to feed himself lately and manages to get a few bites in and a lot of food all over himself.

3 comments:

Sharee said...

Hey Janelle, I saw your blog from Holli's blog and thought I would say hi. Cute little family you have and you are GORGEOUS! It's fun to see old Pingree friends all grown up!

Shelby said...

I love the style of your blog with the horses in the background! I've never seen one like this before and it looks really cool!

Jessica said...

Hey Janelle, Kolby is so cute. I can't believe he is 1 already. Time sure does fly.