The pictures below were taken by my sister Holli. Holli, my sister Kristy, and I were all trying to get Kolby to smile forever to get some good pictures but he would only give us serious expressions. Finally my 3 year old nephew Tyce started playing peek a boo with him and got him to smile. I guess little kids are more entertaining than the rest of us. Kolby is still too nervous to walk by himself he walks along the wall or couches, but once in a while he forgets he's not touching the wall and takes 2 or 3 steps.
December
11 months ago



1 comments:
OH my heck he is such a cute little cowboy! Holli does an awesome job with pictures too, wow. Did she take photo classes? I'm so glad you shared my blog. Alot of people who I haven't talked to forever have commented and so I've gotten caught up on alot of happenings. Anyways I hope you guys are doing great, I'll talk to ya later!
Post a Comment