Very cute! He is getting so big, is he walking by himself yet?
He is walking now, but sometimes he tries to go too fast and trips on his feet.
Those pictures are really cute. I told you he would be a speed walker. He is so cute and fun, I'm excited to see him tomorrow. I love watching him and Jett play.
Fun matching pictures. It was fun to see him walking all over the place on Saturday.
Cute! I love how he is just like you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very cute! He is getting so big, is he walking by himself yet?
He is walking now, but sometimes he tries to go too fast and trips on his feet.
Those pictures are really cute. I told you he would be a speed walker. He is so cute and fun, I'm excited to see him tomorrow. I love watching him and Jett play.
Fun matching pictures. It was fun to see him walking all over the place on Saturday.
Cute! I love how he is just like you.
Post a Comment