Monday, June 2, 2008

Brandon getting "bucked" off




When we were visiting Brandon's family this past week, Brandon thought it would be fun to ride the bucking barrel, him and Tanner both rode the barrel and tried to buck each other off. In the end I think Tanner ended up getting the best of Brandon, by bucking him off 2 or 3 times. LOL! It was pretty funny!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

How fun! I love the picture of Kolby on the barrel, way cute!

Kristy said...

How fun, I remeber the bucking barrel Butch and Pam had. How many times did you and Kolby get bucked off?

Anonymous said...

Fun times! I love the picture of Kolby it looks like it is from times gone with the laundry hanging in the background. So cute!

Kristy said...

So Janelle, don't you think it's time for a new post? LOL Try charging your new batteries, then I bet they'll work great.

Kristy said...

Oh and I was going to tell you that we swithced Thursday to 11:20 because Holli forgot Jake has scouts that morning. Hope you can make it.