This past week me, Brandon, and Kolby all went to Melba to see Tanner (Brandon's brother). He just got home from his mission in Osorno, Chile on Friday, and so we all went to the airport to see him and Patti (Brandon's mom) returning from Chile. We all had a really fun time in Melba, visiting Brandon's family. Tanner and Patti brought Kolby home a little poncho just his size, it fits him perfect, but when I would would put it on him, he kept trying to put his little arms through the arm holes, which of course there aren't any arm holes on a poncho. It was pretty funny. Kolby was a little bit shy around Tanner at first, but pretty soon he was following him around and jabbering away at him. Kolby is definitely happy to have his uncle Tanner home.
December
11 months ago



5 comments:
What a fun weekend! I love the picture of Kolby wearing the baseball hat, so cute! He looks like a little boy now, not a baby.
I love the poncho! It looks like you guys had fun with the bucking barrel, especially Brandon hehe.
I'm glad you guys had a fun weekend. Kolby looks so cute in his poncho.
you weren't kidding the poncho is great! :) oh my gosh... i love love love the pic of kolby and tanner. he looks so happy to play with his little nephew. what a great family! :)
What fun pictures! I bet Brandon is really glad to have his brother home and to have gotten to spend some time with him.
Post a Comment