
For Halloween this year we went out to visit my Dad, and went to my family's ward party with him. Kolby dressed up as a lion and he had a lot of fun at the party they had several different trick or treat stations set up in the classrooms at the church. They also had a lot of fun little games for kids. Kolby loved the fish pond where he won a whistle and Brandon loved the cake walk because he was the one who ate the donut that Kolby won. My Mom and my little brother Brady weren't there because Brady has been sick and was in the hospital in Salt Lake and my Mom was with him. He did get to come home late that night though, so we had Kolby dress up again the next day so that my Mom and Brady could see his costume.
7 comments:
Kolby makes such a cute lion!! Looks like he enjoyed Halloween.
He is the cutest lion ever!! I'm glad you all had fun.
How fun! He looks so cute! I hope your brother is doing better!
What a cute little lion. Sounds like he had a good Halloween, now if he could just keep his Mommy out of his candy stash.
Now that is the cutest lion i've ever seen! I hope that your lil' bro is doing better. I hate when people are sick. :(
Now that is the cutest lion i've ever seen! I hope that your lil' bro is doing better. I hate when people are sick. :(
How adorable! I have so much fun dressing up kids. He couldn't be any cuter. What a doll!
Post a Comment