Monday, November 17, 2008

Well lately, not too much has been going on. Brandon and I are both getting busier with school work as the semester comes to an end. We recently sold my little car, and bought a buick le sabre. We are loving all the extra space, which will come in handy when we have 2 car seats, strollers, diaper bags, and everything else you pack around when you have kids. It seems like Kolby learns something new or says a new word each day. Lately he likes looking at Brandon's horse and cattle magazines. Also whenever anyone is leaving our apartment he goes and tries to help them put their shoes on, and he is always trying on any shoes that get left out, half the time he runs around with his boots and a diaper, sorry I don't have a picture of it, I will have to get one. Everthing is going great with the pregnancy I am now 5 months pregnant and can feel our little boy moving around all the time.




5 Months!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!! Kolby is so cute too. I can't believe he is going to be 2 soon. CRAZY.

Randy and Tasha said...

You are so little! And too cute. Kolby sounds like a lot of fun.

Dwight and Kristian said...

cute 5 month photo! you are still so tiny, i'm jealous!! :) hope you guys are doing well.

Anonymous said...

Cute! You need to get a bigger prego belly and then we will do your maternity photo shoot.

Kristy said...

You look so cute. You don't look like you are 5 months. Kolby is so cute, Jett spends a lot of time in his diaper and cowboy boots too!

Mike and Deanne said...

Cute little Momma!

Alissa Empey said...

You really aren't showing as much as I thought you would since this is baby #2! Cute Pictures! I like it when Kolby helps me put my shoes on ;)

Emily said...

It's pretty sad when your friends are pregnant and are still smaller than you. You look great!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute!! And Kolby is adorable, of course!! So awesome you're having a boy!! I found knowing the sex made the baby seem all the more real, how about you? I bet Kolby will love him!!