Thursday, January 29, 2009

Good News!!!

So we just found out that Brandon's clusters have been approved. So this means that he will be able to graduate in April instead of July. Graduation and moving on has always seemed so far away, so it's hard to believe it is now less than 3 months away. We are definitely going to miss Rexburg and all of our friends here when we move away, but we are also excited to start a new phase of our lives.

6 comments:

Amiee said...

Hey that's exciting!! Although I will miss ya whenever you do decide to leave! Speaking of...we REALLY REALLY need to hang out a few more times before you're outta here and before you get too busy with 2 kids and moving. I know we always say that, but seriously..lets plan something!

Amy said...

That is so exciting!!!!!I am going to miss you like crazy!!!

Jessica said...

That's good! I hope you get a job somewhere close though!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am glad you finally found out so you can start planning. I also hope you find something close, so I can get lots of snuggle time with the new baby.

Emily said...

That's great! Do you know where you're going to move? Good luck!

Whitney said...

Congratulations. That's such a great time, to finally be done with school. We both are still a long ways off, but we'll make it someday soon. Gook luck with the new phase of life, keep in touch!