Kolby's birthday isn't actually until the end of the month, but my sister and I decided to have a joint party for Kolby and my nephew Jett whose birthday is also this month at blast off! However, poor Jett woke up with croup on the morning of the party and so they ended up having to stay home. My parents and my sister Holli and her family were able to come along with my little brother and Brandon's brother, and my cousin Jessica also came with her family. It was a really fun day. Kolby had a lot of fun playing at the indoor playground, but the slide made him a little nervous as you can see from the picture. When it was time to open gifts Kolby opened a big yellow car from my parents and his response was "Kachow" a quote from Lightning McQueen in his favorite movie Cars.



December
11 months ago



5 comments:
I'm glad we were able to come. It was alot of fun to see all the kids play. Happy Birthday Kolby!
It was lots of fun! Too bad poor Jett couldn't come. Kolby is sure getting big.
Looks like a fun party. That is so funny that Kolby said kachow when he opened the car, to cute. I'm glad you guys had fun. I feel bad Jett got sick, but what do ya do?
looks like you had so much fun!! Happy b-day Kolby!! How are you feeling Janelle? It seems like forever since I've talked to you. I hope it's all going well. Just think 8-10 weeks more:)
What fun pictures! Looks like he had a lot of fun. I can imagine that he loves it when he so much space he can run around in. Especially this time of year when he spends so much time indoors.
Post a Comment