Monday, March 23, 2009

Last minute thoughts

So we are hopefully having this baby tomorrow. I have been scheduled to go in to be induced tomorrow morning. So as long as they are not busy they will induce me tomorrow. Throughout almost this entire pregnancy we have been planning on naming the baby Cooper Price, but lately we have been thinking about naming him Cooper Trace, I know I don't have very much time to decide, so please let me know what you think. Should we use the name Price or Trace for the middle name?

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I like them both, but I like Price a little more then Trace. They both would make a cute middle name though. Good luck deciding!

Kristy said...

I love them both too!! I can't decide, I think I like Price more as a middle name. Trace would be a really cute first name. I really like both, either will be so cute!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I like both too! Maybe you should name him Trace Cooper. Whatever you name him, I can't wait to see him tomorrow.

Amiee said...

Good luck and I hope everything goes well tomorrow!! Can't wait to see the little guy! I like both names by the way, but I would probably choose Price.

Tonya said...

I vote Cooper Trace, but I am partial to it because my brother's name is Trace and I never hear that name. But good luck, and remember you don't have to decide until like 3 days after he's born. So just have fun looking at him and saying the names until one feels right. I'm so excited for you tomorrow! I hope they aren't too busy so you can get started!!

Amy said...

Good luck Tomorrow!!! can't wait to see him and be able to hang out again! Friday nights are not the same with out you!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

I kinda like Trace! Hope all goes well today! Love ya!