Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wedding Anniversary!






Brandon and I have now been married for 3 years! Time has flown. Since being married we have moved 4 times and will soon make that 5. Had a baby boy and will soon have a second baby boy to add to the family. One thing that has been constant is that with the exception of Brandon's internship, Brandon has been in school for our entire marriage, this is a change that we are looking forward to with graduation in April! I love being married to my best friend and the love of my life, and look forward to spending the rest of our lives together.

10 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 3 years already.

Anonymous said...

Wow, 3 years! Happy Anniversary!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Happy Anniversary!

Alissa Empey said...

Congrats on the anniversary! I love the wedding pictures you posted. You are gorgeous. Brandon is lucky to have you!

Amiee said...

Happy Anniversary!

Kristy said...

Happy Anniversary!! You are BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited to see and hold Cooper, he needs to hurry!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You look just Beautiful!

Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary! And those pics are beautiful!! I love the smiles, the dress, everything!!! Congrats on 3 years too. I hope this month has gone well for you with the pregnancy!

vandi said...

How awesome! Janelle, you're so beautiful in your wedding pictures. Seriously. You two have a fun day!

Emily said...

What a nice post. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! I am so sorry that the only constant thing in the past 3 years for you has been school. How exciting that you see an end to it! (I can hardly wait!) I'm glad that you were able to use some questions from our getting-to-know-you list. Hope that you had a nice activity. Happy anniversary!