Friday, April 4, 2008

Kolby got this toy tractor for Christmas. He loves playing with it, especially lately. However, he thinks everything is meant to sit on. He's always sitting on the trailer part of the tractor, but most the time the tractor can't hold his weight and he flips the whole thing over.
The past few days the weather has been a little warmer and I have been taking Kolby outside to play. He loves going down the slides. As you can see not all the snow has melted here yet, but I was excited that now we can at least get to the playground. In this picture Kolby's cousin Jett is playing on the slides with him.
Kolby is becoming quite the active playful little boy, and not so much the snuggly little baby any more. But every once in while he will still snuggle close to me, moments like these definitely make being a Mom more than worth it!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Kolby is so cute! I love the picture with both of you! I definatly know what you mean, Hunter is now more active and doesn't like to snuggle that much anymore. It makes me a little sad.

Kristy said...

Fun pictures. Kolby is so funny. Love the snuggling picture.

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! My problem is that I usually have 3 kids wanting to snuggle at the same time. Gotta love it!

Kristy said...

I was just showing Katelyn and Tyce your pictures, and Tyce pointed to the picture of you and Kolby and said, "aww that picture is sweet!"

Sharee said...

Aint that the truth! I cherish every second Colton let's me snuggle...

Kristy said...

Janelle I miss you!! Hope you had fun on your trip, both trips!!