Monday, April 21, 2008

Wow, we have been busy, for the last week or so. On April 12th, my sister Alissa got married. Her wedding and reception turned out beautiful. Then last Monday Brandon and I took off for Salt Lake for a couple of days during Brandon's break between semesters. We left Kolby with my parents (the first time we have ever left him over night.) We had a lot of fun in Salt Lake, we went to movies, out to eat, Temple Square, shopping, and more. Without Kolby around it felt like we were dating again, but both of us were more than ready to go get him, we missed him a lot!

Then on Thursday we headed up to Melba, to visit Brandon's family, and help out with the branding on Friday. It was a lot of fun! Then on Saturday I headed up to Washington with my parents and younger brother Brady for the second reception. It turned out great as well.

We are now back home, and grateful to be done with all the driving, we have done this last week.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You have been busy. I hope you had a lot of fun! So the original picture I had ordered for Alissa finally came, so if you want it let me know.

Kristy said...

I'm glad your home too!! I'm glad you had fun on your trip, it makes me a little jealous. I really need a trip with no kids!! May be more of a want than a need, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself. It is fun to be busy, but nice to get home and settle back in too. Sorry I forgot to email you pictures. I will do it right now.