Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pictures From Alissa's Wedding






This is a picture of us at my younger sister's wedding, this picture was emailed to me and for some reason I can't make the picture any bigger. Oh well, I'll keep working on it.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute picture, you looked beautiful at the wedding.

Anonymous said...

Fun background, did you make it.

Janelle & Brandon said...

No,Kristy made it for me

Dwight and Kristian said...

wow, these pictures are gorgeous. you and your sister look amazing. i love her dress, and yours! :) my cousin did so well. you are so dang cute. i love you. give that little boy a cuddle for me. love you guys! :) oh, and ps... cute new background, i love that too. oh and ps2.. you guys need to come hang out when we get all moved in.

Jessica said...

I love the pictures!! You are so pretty!!