Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July weekend!!!




On the Fourth of July, Brandon and Samuel Parry hooked up Edstrom's work horses to a wagon and harrowed the pasture for a couple of hours and then they took me, Kolby, Cordell, Sierra, Amy and her kids for a wagon ride. It was a lot fun, Kolby was a little worried at first because he was up so high, but by the end he was loving it and throwing straw everywhere. That evening we had a barbecue with the Parrys and the Hatchs it was lot of fun, we had tons of good food, we had the barbecue on the grass right next to our apartment, and we were able to see the fireworks from there, so that was really nice. We kept Kolby up so he could watch the fireworks, and he absolutely loved them, he kept pointing at them and laughing, the loud ones did make him jump a little bit though.
The next evening, we went out to where Brandon works, and he rode a horse and roped with Samuel, for a few hours. Brandon gave Kolby a ride on Sam's horse, and he loved it, and didn't want to get off. Brandon is already training him to be a cowboy!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun day! I am always up for a good bbq! I love the picture of Kolby and Brandon on the horse.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun! The picture of Brandon and Kolby on the horse is cool, the sky looks awesome in the background.

Kristy said...

I really like the picture of them on the horse too, it looks awesome. Fun pictures. I'm glad you had a fun weekend.
....................
Hi Janelle. I like your new hair, it looks good. I like the horse pictures, the sky looks really cool!
Love,
Katelyn