



Today I went to my sister Kristy's house and she dyed my hair, and then we went to the park and the kids played. We met up with my sister Holli and her kids also! We had a really fun day!
December
11 months ago




Today I went to my sister Kristy's house and she dyed my hair, and then we went to the park and the kids played. We met up with my sister Holli and her kids also! We had a really fun day!
Posted by Janelle & Brandon at 5:32 PM
6 comments:
Your hair looks so good!! What color did you dye it? I've been wanting to dye my hair darker too but I haven't been brave enough to do it!
I love your hair. You look so pretty! What did Brandon think? We had fun playing at the park with you and Holli.
I love your hair, it is really pretty!! Kolby is so cute and he is getting so big. Jett and Kolby look like best little buddies, its really cute!
I LOVE your hair! It looks so cute! I finally found your blog, so cute! I love looking at pictures of Kolby, he is such a cute little boy :)
I love your hair too! We need to plan our next play day!
I love your new do! You look great!
Post a Comment