Today me, Brandon, and Kolby walked to the park and had a picnic. It was a lot of fun! After we ate lunch I took Kolby on his first carousel ride. He really liked it. He was a little bit nervous when the carousel first started, but by the end he was loving it and waving at the people standing around the carousel. When it was time to get off he didn't want to and threw a small tantrum because he wanted to keep riding. We'll definitely have to take him again sometime!
December
11 months ago



10 comments:
What a fun park, maybe we will have to get together up there and do a picnic. Kolby is growing up so fast, he is so cute!
Cute, I bet Kolby did love riding the horses. Next time he needs his wranglers, hat, and rope! LOL
Fun! I love how excited you look about riding the carousel in the 2nd picture. We need to plan a day next week and come up.
Kolby really does look content on the carousel, Janelle, but I gotta say you're the one that really looks like you're having a good time!
yay! i knew he would love it! :) it looks like you and brandon did too. i love that carousel. imagine, soon that boy will be riding real horses on his own... scary! :) haha.
Cute pictures! That is fun that he liked it so much.
It looks like you and Kolby had a lot of fun! I want to take Bailee on there sometime, I hope she likes it like Kolby did!
Hi Janelle- You have such a cute family! Hope all is going well!
Janelle, your son is so adorable. I'm glad you found my blog I just started. I can't believe Kolby is so big. Mine is just 5 weeks old and it's hard to imagine he'll ever get any bigger. I love your pics!
He's getting so big! I bet he had fun. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment