Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun in the leaves!!!



We had a really nice warm day, so I took Kolby outside and he soon found the big pile of leaves that all of the kids have been playing in. He had a blast walking through the leaves and throwing the leaves in the air. Hopefully we will have some more Fall days as nice as this one.



Here is a shot of my 16 week pregnant belly. I have definitely been growing lately, and I'm pretty sure I have felt the baby move.

7 comments:

Amiee said...

Awww....you look so cute with that little pregnant belly! :)

Kristy said...

You are so cute, I look way more pregnant than you do, and I am NOT pregnant. So not fair! Looks like Kolby had lots of fun in the leaves.

Jessica said...

You look so cute! I can't wait to hear what you're having! Kolby is such a cute little boy.

Tonya said...

I am so jealous!! I can't wait to feel mine move! But congrats and you look way cute. I think pregnancy bellies are so cute and fun.

And good pics of Kolby. I too hope for more good weather, our boys won't know what to do if they can't go outside!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Kolby had fun! It was fun seeing you yesterday.

Emily said...

What beautiful leaves. Those are way cute pictures! And you look adorable pregnant! I loved your answers to your prego quiz. Ha ha ha! I laughed right out loud! Oh, and I tagged you on my blog. You're welcome to do it, but don't feel obligated!

Mike and Deanne said...

Ahh!