Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloween Shirt



Kolby got 2 new Halloween shirts that light up in the mail from his Grandma Patti. He was really excited about them and actually voluntarily let me put the shirt on him ( this was a first). He kept pointing to the red little lights on the shirt and laughing. I wanted to get a picture of him pointing to his shirt, but as always he wouldn't hold still for 2 seconds, in order to get the picture, that is why the third picture is so blurry, because he was moving around so much. He thought it was pretty hilarious as I chased him around the house trying to get a picture of him in his shirt. I was only able to get non blurry pictures of him after I put him in his high chair for breakfast, in fact a lot of the pictures ended being of just an arm or a leg. The shirt he is wearing says "Mommy's little monster" some days this is so true! He has has been learning so much lately, he will often repeat different words that we say and his new favorite word is "stinky" probably because I always say that when I change his diaper. We'll have to work on some other words. He definitely keeps us on our toes, but he makes us laugh everyday and we love having him in our home.

9 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he will be 2 soon. What a big boy.

Dwight and Kristian said...

wow, i'm jealous! i want shirts that light up!! i think that's so cool! :) he's a cutie. oh, in answer to your question, i got that shirt at motherhood, but most of them i have gotten at kohls. only a few more weeks until you find out!!! more than ever, i'm pushing for a girl!!! :)

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How cute! Grandma's are the best!

The Goldthorpe Family said...

He's so cute! I love watching kids get excited about those kinds of things. If he liked the shirts he will probably love Halloween!

Kristy said...

What a fun Halloween shirt! How nice of his Grandma Patti to send him those. What is Kolby going to be for Halloween?

Randy and Tasha said...

I have problems getting Tripp to hold still for a pic and he doesn't even crawl or walk yet. so good work with the other pics! he is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Fun! He is such a cutie! I need to call you I haven't talked to you in like forever, wuz up with that.

Anonymous said...

Lol he's such a cutie! The one about the mug is hilarious! How are you feeling?

Mike and Deanne said...

Cute!