On this tag, you give five answers to each of the questions and pass it on. To pass it on, name them on your blog and leave a comment notifying them on their blog.
1. 1. 10 years ago I would have been starting junior high or 7th grade.
2. 2. My grandparents moved in with my family that year, so that we could help take care of my Grandma (because a stroke left one side of her paralyzed.) and she still lives with my parents.
3. 3. I remember hanging out with friends and going to football games.
4. 4. I remember getting a weird stalkerish letter in my locker from a secret admirer and it drove me crazy for weeks because I could never figure out who it was.
5. 5.I also remember going to fun parties and sleepovers at friends houses
5 things on my to do list today
Today is almost over so I’m going to do my list for Monday since tomorrow is Sunday
1. Laundry (it’s always on my list)
2. Homework for my online classes
3. Think of something to make for dinner that won’t make me gag
4. Read and play with Kolby
5. Clean the house
5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate (my weakness)
2. Grapes
3. Pretzels
4. String cheese
5. Licorice (only red)
5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Go on a cruise to Alaska
2. Buy a new car
3. Buy a new house
4. Buy a ranch for my husband
5. I think I already spent it all
5 places I have Lived
1. Twin Falls, Idaho
2. Pocatello, Idaho
3. Pingree, Idaho
4. Lisco, Nebraska (my husband's internship on the church ranch.)
5. Rexburg, Idaho
5 jobs I have had
1. Taking care of my grandma (in high school)
2. Coldstone icecream
3. C.N.A. at an assisted living
4. Melaleuca (call center, customer service)
5. My best job is being a stay at home Mom



1 comments:
I don't remember hearing about a stalker, creepy.
Post a Comment