Friday, May 9, 2008

Building Towers

Lately if the pantry door gets left open Kolby will sneek over to the pantry and start building towers with the canned foods. He is really at a fun age, where everyday he learns something new. Whenever Kolby hears one of our cell phones ring he stops what he is doing and races to find the phone. He loves pretending to talk on the phone, he will even put other objects up to his ear and pretend it is a phone and start jabbering away. When I talk on the phone, I will often start pacing, so Kolby when he pretends to talk on the phone starts pacing too. It's amazing to me how much he picks up from us.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Fun tower! That is so funny that he thinks he is supposed to pace when he talks on the phone. I love listening to him talk, it's so cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a little cutie bug he is!

Jessica said...

So cute! I love that he paces like you. That made me laugh. He is so fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! He looks like a good tower builder. Oh no, you are teaching him to pace! LOL!