Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Zoo, the park, and the pet store





Today Kolby and I got to go to the zoo, with Grandma Deanne and Papa Mike, and Brady. We had a lot of fun. First we had a picnic lunch at the park, and kolby got to run around and chase a lid he was using as a frisbee. Then we all went to the zoo to see the animals, Kolby's favorite part was when he found a goose and started chasing it. After the zoo, we went back to the park, and pushed kolby in one of the swings, he loved it and when it was time to go, threw a small tantrum because he didn't want to get out of the swing. Then we went to McKee's pet store which turned out to be the biggest hit, they have a really cool petting zoo in the back where Kolby got to pet the goats, and he also loved looking at the puppies in the glass cages. We had a really fun day!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

He is so cute! I love the pictures. The zoo is always fun. Hunter loves to look at anmials.

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a fun day! These pictures are too cute. I need to give you a disk with the pictures we took at my house the other day.

Alissa Empey said...

Cute pictures! I love his big grin :D

Kristy said...

Love the pictures, he is so cute. It looks like he is begging for that little puppy!!

Mike and Deanne said...

What a cute boy, and great pictures! Love Grandma!

Mike and Deanne said...

Hey, I looked at this blog again and it makes me want to see that little guy again! You need to bring him out to spend a whole day with me just at home sometime soon! At least now you're done with your classes for a while! Love-Mom