Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kolby has been kind of sick for the past day or so. I think he's getting some more teeth, he has been drooling like crazy and had a high fever, as long as we give him the baby tylenol to keep the fever down, though he seems to do okay.

Today at dinner when we said the dinner prayer Kolby folded his arms, and then while we were eating dinner he kept folding his arms and bowing his head to pray. He is really starting to try to do everything that we do. He also tries to help me fold the laundry by grabbing the folded clothes off the couch and stuffing them back into the laundry hamper, what a good helper.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Kolby is so cute. It's amazing how fast they learn things.

Jessica said...

I hope that he is just getting more teeth. It is so sad when they are really sick. Kolby is so cute. I love that he was trying to pray!

Anonymous said...

He is getting to be such a big boy! I love when they learn to fold their arms for the prayer!