Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Yuck!!! The Flu!


Kolby has been sick with the stomach flu for the past 3 days, he has been feeling pretty yucky. He gave it to me as well, but mine only lasted a day and I didn't get very sick, but poor Brandon wasn't as fortunate he woke up last night with the flu and has been on the coach all day, the flu has really taken all of his energy, but he seems to be doing slightly better tonight. I'm ready for everybody to be better, because between taking care of Kolby and now Brandon, my apartment is turning into a mess, because I haven't had much time to clean. Hopefully everyone will feel better in the morning.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Poor guys. I hope they are feeling better this morning!

Anonymous said...

Yuck! I think we are FINALLY all better! Knock on wood!

Mike and Deanne said...

Fun times - NOT! I hope everyone's feeling better today!

Kristy said...

So not fun, I'm sorry. However the 1st picture is pretty funny with your 2 boys on the couch.

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I'll be glad when they & everyone else is done with the flu!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I'll be glad when they & everyone else is done with the flu!